All Saturday concrete pump hire charged out of AM 4 hours minimum hire plus cubic metre rate and one hour travel - as above.
will be incurred on Monday to Fridays when pumping commences before 6 am or when pumping continues after 4 pm or where pumping continues after 12 noon Saturdays. This penalty rate which is additional to normal rates of hire is $50.00 per hour for work or part thereof before or after these periods.
A late cancellation fee of $250 will apply when reasonable notice is not given regarding cancellation of the concrete pump. An on-site cancellation fee (equal to the applicable minimum hire charge) will apply when the concrete pump is either on-site or in transit to the job site when the pour is cancelled or the wrong type of concrete pump is ordered for the job
An additional rate will apply when any part of the pumping distance exceeds sixty lineal metres. Maximum calculated pumping distance must be advised when ordering concrete pump. The following rates will apply for the duration of the pump hire.
Maximum pumping distance
60 - 80 metres
Additional $20.00 per hour
Additional $1.00 per metre
80 metres plus
price on application
It is the customers responsibility to provide and advise:
- Type of job site - Residential, Semi Commercial or Full Commercial
- Clear site access
- Specify clearances from power lines or have power disconnected and/or lines covered
- Specify concrete to suit the type of concrete pump ordered. Minimum 20mpa
- Towing from site to hard standing ground if it is required at customers cost
- Traffic management and permit for concrete pump enable blocking off roads, laneways, etc.
- If concrete strength ordered is above 25 mpa or additives have been requested
- Suitable washout area to comply with Council and EPA Guidelines and Regualtions
This price list is to be read in conjuction with Gateway Concrete Pumping Pty Ltd's
Terms and Conditions of Contract.
10% GST to be added to all the above prices